Grilled Taylor Blues With Fresh Corn Salsa
- Salt and Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3 Ears fresh or frozen corn, kernels removed
- 6 Sprigs fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons Red onion, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Limes, juice removed and saved
- 1 Pinch cumin
- 4 Bluefish fillets (6-8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon Canola oil
To make salsa: mix all vegetables and spices together in a non-corrosive bowl. Toss; cover for at least one hour.
Brush fillets with oil. On a medium-hot, clean grill, cook bluefish fillets for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and place in 225 degree oven for 3 to 5 minutes. While fillets are in the oven, heat skillet until it is hot, add salsa and cook approximately 2 minutes or until all ingredients are warm. Remove from heat.
To assemble: Arrange Bluefish on plates and garnish with salsa.